Re: [Porting] Port to x86 / ARM for QEMU

Lol, basically just that. I guess I was just thinking it wouldn't be
that easy somehow... although I suppose I'll have a go at it, and be
back on the mailing list if it requires more effort.

Myles

On
2013-02-21 15:43, Jason Hihn wrote:

> Uhh, why not just re-compile?
It's not arm specific except for the kernel.
> This would of course
complicate the store because then you need the right format binary.

> On Thu, Feb 21, 2013 at 2:15 PM, Robert Schuh <rschuh@xxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

>> porting to x86 would be much more interesting to my
phone:

>> the motorola RAZR i, the first intel powered android
smartphone :)

>> Am 2013-02-21 20:03, schrieb Myles Hathcock:
>>

>>> Anyone want to work on a port of the Ubuntu Phablet OS to
something
>>> that will run on desktops? I'm investigating options,
reviewing the
>>> android layer from Cyanogen 10.1, and waiting for the
porting guide to

MESSAGE-----

Camata wrote:

> [...]
made a full backup via ClockworkMod Recovery, will the

for phones installation wipe that backup out or no? Will I still
able to access ClockworkMod Recoery?

ClockworkMod Recovery, you can use the two zip
specific and the phablet one, and deploy both zips
recovery.

recovery image if you want

path. The recovery image flashed is pretty much
images as well.

SIGNATURE-----
GnuPG with undefined - http://www.enigmail.net/ [1][1]

iQEcBAEBAgAGBQJRJm2IAAoJEKg9r3dpxJwKku4IAM4L4ucbGTHO1cp82G3MDmA5

yoCKuKQT/0b3hCDZH9ldUsgsHBqI/IBSL19eKaeDf4J7Jo1+GlIuLy+VEyaCP5QF

aRQzRbdwJJpkrVd36BnGHwpa9LJbvQV+Eu8KTVRg6jt5nuVri91THOr8lkFvaNM0

Va6oeLESTqa7CcZpy2OqNQlZcnCfo3gftmicmR8zDfZbQ9oeMxYLu5dezwmbSshx

VdgkQtwfpvJeuszPZSUDaQuTy04IJXMJ4sWBwaH6c8VBxKH3p55rcvl361JgJm/U

uJMvrKSNaQm/TAaUKvQC7pwwGvwhZ4woyX1Ew/7ZwWwmslukWM1gjJ99NkLqBp0=

=GqXu

[1] http://www.enigmail.net/ [1]

https://launchpad.net/~ubuntu-phone [2]
>> More help :