Re: [Installation] adb won't detect my phone

Hello Bertrand,

Are you sure you've also activated "USB Debugging" in the developer
options? Just putting the phone in developer mode is not enough.

Additionally I don't think that you have to select any special protocol
when plugging the phone in. You can check if the device gets recognized
using "adb devices".

Cheers,
Octavian

On Fri, Feb 22, 2013 at 10:18 AM, Bertrand Poursuibes <bpoursuibes@xxxxxxxxx