Re: [Installation] adb won't detect my phone

alternative
1-
http://www.android.gs/how-to-unlock-galaxy-nexus-bootloader

it's work with all nexus

2-
CODE - PHONE
maguro - Galaxy Nexus
mako - Nexus 4
mrouper -  Nexus 7
manta - Nexus 10

download
- quantal-preinstalled-phablet-armhf.zip
- quantal-preinstalled-armel+<your-phone-code>.zip
- quantal-preinstalled-recovery-armel+<your-phone-code>.img
via
http://cdimage.ubuntu.com/ubuntu-touch-preview/quantal/mwc-demo/

3- Install recovery Flash
pls into fastboot
 [Vol Up+ Vol Down + Power] > Fastboot
fastboot flash recovery
quantal-preinstalled-recovery-armel+<your-phone-code>.img
and then Turn off

4-
- quantal-preinstalled-phablet-armhf.zip
- quantal-preinstalled-armel+<your-phone-code>.zip
2 file - pls copy to SDCARD

5
after Fastboot again and Chose Recovery Mode
(Vol up / down with select - power button is enter)

Install zip from sdcard
quantal-preinstalled-armel+<your-phone-code>.zip

finish ?
Install zip from sdcard
quantal-preinstalled-phablet-armhf.zip

reboot and test your Ubuntu Phone

_____________________
Here’s an alternative…
1- Download your device specific recovery zip file
2- Download the phablet recovery zip file
3a- Reboot into recovery (non stock) -> adb reboot recovery
- Select side load on device
- adb sideload zipfile
3b- Push zips to /sdcard/
- adb reboot recovery
- And go to the deploy zip file (as if it were cyanogenmod), for
both zips
4- Reboot
5- Enjoy