Re: Advanced Network Connections (i.e. WPA2 Enterprise)

This is the sort of thing for which we're going to need built-in tools and
they're going to need to be easy to use. This is the sort of thing that we
will not be able to refer users to the command line if the platform is to
be popular among average users.

Bill R. WASHBURN