Re: [Installation] adb won't detect my phone

Hello Bertrand,

Looking at the code for the bootstrap option, your phone should get a
reboot command via adb and boot into the bootloader where the fastboot
command deploys the system image, boot image (aka the kernel) and the
recovery image.

You can boot your phone into the bootloader when it is powered off by
pressig volume up + volume down + power button at the same time. Note:
This is device specific for Galaxy Nexus, as are the following
instructions:

1. Flash the recovery while the phone is connected (sudo fastboot
recovery quantal-preinstalled-recovery-armel+maguro.img).
2. Choose to reboot into bootloader and choose to boot into recovery
mode.
3. In recovery either flash quantal-preinstalled-armel+maguro.zip and
quantal-preinstalled-phablet-armhf.zip via sideload or put the files on
the sdcard before booting into recovery.

Note: That you may not see a bootsplash during boot of Ubuntu Phone, so
be patient if your phone goes dark after the Google logo.

Regards, Benjamin