Re: Ubuntu Phone Calculator Demo #1

Hello Dalius,

Very impressive! I especially like the swipe up for extended functions.

So far I have only one concern. If you enter an incomplete expression,
because you are in the middle of writing it, the expression gets
auto-evaluated as a syntactically incorrect expression.

The only obvious fix I can think off right now is not to have
it evaluate the expression as you enter it. This might break the design
goals though.

Other than that it looks very good!

Cheers,
Octavian