Re: [Design] Designing for phone and tablet

On 02/25/2013 02:11 PM, Dalius wrote:
Petko,

Your idea is compatibile with "QML only" without problems. The only problem that it will be very hard to design apps like these: 4, 7 and 10 inches each require slightly different solution.

Regards,
Dalius

The thing is that app designers will decide if they want to invest in making a different UI for EVERY form factor . The more ambitious developers will definitely want to have the perfect experience for every form factor (and I'll note again that this is the case only for some applications that are universal and the user is likely to use them in more than one form factor) , everyone that can't invest time in that will use the current techniques .