Re: [Porting] Asus Transformer Infinity tf700/t

25.02.2013 04:35, Ricardo Salveti de Araujo wrote:
> On 02/23/2013 03:12 PM, Rabit wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I would like to port Ubuntu Touch to Asus Transformer Infinity TF700/T.
>> Also I will prepare music file player rPlay
>> <https://github.com/rabits/rplay> (currently only for Nokia N9).
>
> Seems you were able to get it working with this device already :-)
>
> Any issues with the procedure and the device?
>
> Cheers,
Issues with procedure - only failures on receiving repo. But it has been
resolved by using -c option))
Issues with device - nope. I can fix all found problems, but it will
take some time, because I'm preparing initrd multiboot now...

I have some ideas about processing:

 1. Using hardfp ARM compilers
 2. Move default DPI and tablet/phone setting from ubuntu-session rootfs
    side to android loader side

Cheers)

--
Best regards