Re: Server Issues with "phablet-dev-bootstrap" and "repo sync"?

ok fine.
I was just curious, because some certain files (e.g.
libunutu_application_api.so) did not get built after my work was done.
I am sure I am missing some Ubuntu parts. Could someone check out my custom
manifest please?

https://github.com/Ubuntu-Xperia-S/manifest/blob/nozomi-10.1/default.xml

Cheers.