Re: Potential to replace files/folders with tags

Absolutely agree about the potential for tag hierarchy and the system
remaining as traditional folder/file layout.
I'm not sure as to what the advantage of the randomly named folders over
the tag1/tag2 system is?
The tag1/tag2 structure was meant purely for compatibility with
applications that do not support the tag system.
When saving a file, the first 2 tags selected (except the 'username'
tag) would become tags 1 and 2 respectively.
I suspect that a method by which the user can override these would be
desirable.

Thanks,
Matt