Re: Potential to replace files/folders with tags

Hi David,

As someone who has worked with the "tags" vs "files and folders" problem
quite a lot I can imagine your insights would be very interesting to hear
I completely agree with the difference in needs between applications and
humans and I agree that the tag system should not replace the
folder/files system, merely be a different way of browsing it.

I would be very interested in hearing more about your implementation of
the tags system and about the problems you have faced. I really think
that with a relatively clean slate ubuntu-touch might offer a fantastic
platform to explore this idea and an access point to expand it to the
rest of the ubuntu platform.

I would also like to hear more from other users about how they feel
about the idea. How have your users responded to it?

Thanks,
Matt