Re: Nexus4 boot-bug

On 02/25/2013 06:42 PM, Matthias Gehre wrote:
Hi,

in the release notes, it says:

"In rare circumstances, the Nexus4 may get into a state where it may
not boot at all after the battery is drained (even into recovery)."

Is anyone investigating this or is there any information? I cannot
seem to find a corresponding bug report on launchpad.

No bug yet, we should have something later this week.

We didn't investigate further, but we know that one Nexus 4 we had was always dying with a drained battery even when shutting itself off correctly, so that's why we decided to add that to the release notes. It might be a hardware issue as well.

Ricardo Salveti de Araujo