Re: Nexus4 boot-bug

For what it's worth I have a Nexus 4 that exhibited the same behavior.
 Additionally charging seems to take a very long time (by that I mean 6+
hours from ~25% to full, handset powered on with good signal, not running
any apps) when running Ubuntu Touch on it.  Charging is fine if not booted
or while running stock Android.

Tom