Re: [design] rotation

On 26/02/13 09:45, Lena Zvereva wrote:

Hi all,

i'm curious if all users do find not having rotation for some devices to be handy. Personally i dislike my being able to use e.g. Skype only in landscape mode on a tablet. The point is, what if you switch between a bunch of apps - you have to rotate your device all the time.

Thanks,

zverolen

I am quite keen to avoid constant rotation, so I want *all* apps to be tested and fine in both aspect ratios, or them *all* to be locked to the preferred orientation of the device. On Android I have a bunch of apps that want to be portrait, some that want to be landscape and some that support rotation. Games are probably the worst offenders at being inflexible.

--
I work at http://libertus.co.uk