Re: HTC One X - Quad Core Tegra 3

On 26/02/13 15:26, Lester Shisler wrote:

While I saw several versions of the HTC One X on the devices list, I didn't see the version I am currently using. Before I start from scratch on this, I was wondering if anyone else is already working on porting Touch over to the HTC One X, code named "Endeavor" or "EndeavorU." It's the international version with the tegra 3 chipset and quad core cpu.

If not, would it be possible to have that device added to the list of devices being worked on?

There is already someone working on it, http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2161491&page=3 but I'm sure he wouldn't mind help on it etc. I'm currently working on the X+ enrc2b\Evitareul... ALL three devices have issues getting ubuntu to "display" right now. Any help input would be super awesome for any of the devices :)

thanks

-Rob "Lloir" Shannon