[Port] Samsung Galaxy SGSII Skyrocket i727

Hey guys need a little help googling did not provide any help. Finally I able to "repo sync" without errors but have run into a couple of build errors which I was able to resolve but can not find a fix for the one below.. I would greatly appreciate if someone could point me in the right direction.

make: *** No rule to make target `/home/roger/ubuntu-touch/system/out/target/common/obj/APPS/framework-res_intermediates/src/R.stamp', needed by `/home/roger/ubuntu-touch/system/out/target/common/obj/APPS/GalaxyS2Settings_intermediates/src/R.stamp'.  Stop.
make: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....

Thanks Roger