SDK installation on raring

I'm trying to install the SDK, as detailed here:

http://developer.ubuntu.com/get-started/gomobile/

But, I'm hitting the following on Raring:

 ubuntu-sdk : Depends: qt-components-ubuntu-examples but it is not going
to be installed

and:

 qt-components-ubuntu-examples : Depends:
libqt5declarative5-qtmultimedia-plugin but it is not installable

It seems there is no libqt5declarative5-qtmultimedia-plugin package in
Raring...

Thanks,

Marc.

Follow ups