Re: SDK installation on raring

(answering to the list as well)

Hello,

Archive uploads to raring were finished and during the 5.0.1 review
(qt5-proper PPA has 5.0.0) I renamed
libqt5declarative5-qtmultimedia-plugin to
qtdeclarative5-qtmultimedia-plugin to match naming for other packages.
Yesterday we uploaded ubuntu-ui-toolkit to raring, and it includes the
ubuntu-sdk package that used to be offered via PPA. The packages are
accepted but they are as of this writing still in -proposed.

So: enable raring-proposed and install ubuntu-sdk, or wait for the
proposed -> updates transition to happen, probably today. No PPA:s are
needed anymore for raring users, although the daily CI process will not
be enabled until all the qt5-proper users can transition to 5.0.1, as we
can't merge my ubuntu-ui-toolkit packaging changes for daily process
before that.

I keep the description page
https://launchpad.net/~canonical-qt5-edgers/+archive/qt5-proper updated
with information for all Ubuntu versions. Gomobile instructions will
also work again as soon as the proposed->updates transition happens.

-Timo