[Port] ASUS TF300T

What build of cyanogenmod have you been using to extract the files for the
build?
Do you think removing things like nvp_os_00001000.bin from
device/asus/tf300t/proprietary-files.txt is a sufficient way to make brunch
stop complaining or is there a better way?
Best regards.

hey
My attempt is to install the nvidia drivers for cardhu. I still have a few
issues while building so I haven't tried it yet, but I remember reading
something out EGL at their developers page for tegra4linux. Maybe one could
even try to use the precompiled ubuntu drivers for tegra 2.