Re: feature requests, direct calling from browser

I hadn't thought about Sip calling or SMS from browser. Perhaps that should be within the settings of the Browser? Or better to be a system wide setting?

Again I'm an nondeveloper average Joe who is very enthusiastic bout the U-phone. So best I can do is give my 1.5 cents. Hope I can be more help than hinder.

God Bless you guys an your work.