Porting SGSII Skyrocket i727

Hey guys wondering if someone could help me out, through googling it appears that I may have an issue with my device-specific display HAL. My phone boots and I can navigate the file system, but no graphics just a black display. I would greatly appreciate if someone can point me in the right direction for a possible fix or work-around.

Logcat Link: http://justpaste.it/23cs

Roger

From: ubuntu-phone-bounces+rogelio_noriega=dell.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [ubuntu-phone-bounces+rogelio_noriega=dell.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Dan Trevino [dantrevino@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, February 28, 2013 8:42 PM
To: Boris Popov
Cc: ubuntu-phone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Ubuntu-phone] Ubuntu Touch on NotionInk Adam Tablets

Boris, as you may be aware, the Viewsonic G-Tablet should work with the Adam builds.  I was gonna try to tackle the gtab after I (or someone) gets toro working, but I'd love to test your builds on the gtab when you have a working image.

Dan
[https://app.yesware.com/t/355960d78ec8f7965d21cfefb7b4be1e3e838be5/bbe7f0484bd9a2a30377fed360abd55f/spacer.gif][http://app.yesware.com/t/355960d78ec8f7965d21cfefb7b4be1e3e838be5/bbe7f0484bd9a2a30377fed360abd55f/spacer.gif]

---
Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of Open Standards!