From: Hashcode [hashcode0f@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, February 28, 2013 9:52 PM
To: Noriega, Rogelio; ubuntu-phone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Ubuntu-phone]  Porting SGSII Skyrocket i727

You need to use the phablet-bootstrap tool from the porting instructions to clone down the extra ubuntu gits.

Rogelio_Noriega@xxxxxxxx wrote:

Hey guys wondering if someone could help me out, through googling it appears that I may have an issue with my device-specific display HAL. My phone boots and I can navigate the file system, but no graphics just a black display. I would greatly appreciate if someone can point me in the right direction for a possible fix or work-around.

Logcat Link: http://justpaste.it/23cs

Roger