Re: Fwd: Ubuntu Touch - RSS Reader Concept

Sorry....clicked the send button too quickly:

You have to install it. I had to install even to run the notepad-qml
example. I saw a bug report so I assume it will be included into the meta
package later on. Make sure to also install the sqlite package. I don't
remember the name of the packages but let me know if you have any problems
finding them and I will look.

Felipe