Re: Compiererror while porting to Xperia Neo V

First of all: can you compile CM 10.1? If not there might be something weird on your system.
What system are you running on?

Given you can compile CM 10.1, can you give more details on what you have done, so I can try to reproduce that? Maybe then I can help.
Please document your steps, starting from cloning the phablet repositories.
This includes changes to the manifest and changes to your device/kernel images.

Not sure the whole list is interested, you find my email in the header. ;-)