Re: Launcher image for homemade apps

Hi,

The application need to be registered to the HUD in order to use the toolbar.quitAction.onTriggered. Just use the MainView component provided by the SDK and set the applicationName property to calculator-mockapp.

The best examples for it are the templetes offered from the QtCreator installed by the SDK.

In the upcoming weeks you can expect a lot improvement on the shell integration of the applications :)

Zoltan