Re: [Calculator] Design problems

Here let me explain what's the problem. With hiragana you get one or
multiple kanji hieroglyphs that are always different. With math you always
get the same set. Now it is unnecessary to search math buttons again and
again when set of them is quite small and almost all of them can be shown.

Still thanks for ideas.

--
Dalius