Re: Atrix Port

What do you actually mean by won't boot? Does it stuck? Reboot? whatever?
Are you able do get an adb logcat?
You could check out /proc/last_kmsg in (while recovery) for erros.

I'm currently debugging a similar issue with Desire S (saga) and found
some interesting stuff there. But if you find other logs or maybe a way
to start a debug session in this early stage please let me know. Because
I'm currently just placing printk all over the place to get an idea of
what is going wrog. ;)

Regards
Jonas