[Design] comics app

Hi all,

I want to build an app for Ubuntu Phone which aims to be the method of choice to view web comics on a phone.

Main idea is that the user can view comic frame by comic frame with a little flick gesture in general reading direction.

First user story: I have some spare minutes for mental recreation or just for procrastination. I open up the comics app and see which web comics have updates I didn't saw already. I choose one of them and see the first frame of the comic strip. I flick to the right until I read the punch line.

I stumbled around Qt 5 and QML, learning it by doing, did some image recognition stuff and thinkings about the information and interaction design.

Today I put this little standalone QML mockup together to show the idea.

I have some more plans, but don't want to give a monologue about stuff I can't show.

	https://code.launchpad.net/~payload/comics-mockup/trunk

	bzr branch lp:~payload/comics-mockup/trunk comics-mockup
        cd comics-mockup
        ./comics-mockup

What do you think about the sketchy things in the mockup?

	Gilbert