Re: Text displays incorrectly on Galaxy Note 10.1

I Andras, there was a similar problem when porting Ubuntu to Note 2 and
Original Note. I guess your problem too is related to the Mali Graphics
driver. Have a look the the following posts and threads for more
information.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=38660637&postcount=169
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=38702041&postcount=46

 naz  (blog - nazhussain.blogspot.com).