Re: Text displays incorrectly on Galaxy Note 10.1

On 03/04/2013 11:40 AM, naz wrote:
I Andras, there was a similar problem when porting Ubuntu to Note 2 and
Original Note. I guess your problem too is related to the Mali Graphics
driver. Have a look the the following posts and threads for more
information.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=38660637&postcount=169
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=38702041&postcount=46

  naz  (blog - nazhussain.blogspot.com <http://nazhussain.blogspot.com>).

Ricardo Mendonza was doing some investigation on it today, not sure if the was able to find what is the cause of this issue.

From our discussion it seems related with the amount of memory reserved for Mali at the kernel side (might not be enough for the shell).

Ricardo Salveti de Araujo