Re: [App] WhatsApp for Ubuntu Phone (alpha)

Hi,

I ever wished to use WhatsApp but my greatest problem was that WhatsApp
upload the hole address-book. I do not want this because I have contacts
in it that I do not want they leave my mobile phone.

Could I select the contact that should be used and uploaded with WhosThere?

Best wishes,
Micha