Re: Music app.

Hi again,

What a response! Wonderful!

I was thinking of Rhythmbox since its bundled with Ubuntu as default. And you'll have the same playlists, settings for eg. Last.fm and such things.

I'd love to see this becoming the default music app in Ubuntu Touch, and I'd gladly share the work with anyone wanting to join.

I'll try to create a UI demo in Qt Creator later this week, so I can show you how I imagine it. Also I'd happily join the meeting.

Vänlig hälsning / Yours sincerely,
 Daniel Holm
 IT Consultant
 Web Developer