Re: Ubuntu Motorola Atrix

Hello Scott!!

I already boot the kernel once, but i mess with the kernel, and i get a
beautiful boot-loop!! XD

i use the kernel from epinter's repo, is the same kernel that he used to
make he's cm10.1 build...

i'm thinking on try this kernel, and then the CyanogenMod-Atrix kernel

hope we can make ubuntu run in our atrix  soon!!