Re: Adb on a non nexus device : Razr XT910

You can try to run "sudo adb kill-server" and then "sudo adb root".

Am 06.03.2013 15:18, schrieb Cyrille Ngassam Nkwenga:

Hello all ,
I installed ubuntu touch on my razr the os boots well, the only issue I have is I can't get adb working. Wenn trying to run adb i got unsufficient right on device. I tried with sudo too, still the same issue. Cozld some one point ne to a way resolve this issue ? What i want to do with adb is to chroot the phone and then install some apps.
Thanks

--
Daniel Winzen
d@xxxxxxxxxx