build process

Dear all,

I still don't understand fully, how the build process works in detail.

Could somebody explain, how I could create the images that are used for the
phablet-flash tool. Where do I get them from launchpad how do I run the
process (are there already scripts to do that) and finally also how can I
make out by looking/browsing launchpad how this build process works.

I have really tried to check launchpad dilligently but I somehow miss
something.

Thanks for bringing me on the track. I would love to be able to write my
own script to build the whole set of images in order to dig in deeper to
the system.

And a big thank you also to everybody here to support the whole project.

I think I's really great!