Call for SDK Days speakers next week

Hi all,

As discussed at UDS, we'd like to invite speakers to participate in the
SDK Days next week, an online event happening next week and focused on
showcasing the Ubuntu SDK. So expect workshops, Q&As, developers showing
their cool apps and much more to get you started and learn what's
possible with the Ubuntu SDK.

We'd like to see the cool things that you're doing with the SDK and that
you are a part of the SDK Days.

Do you have an application you'd like to show, a technology you'd like
to talk about, or a quick lightning talk with demos?

Just add your name to the list and pick a slot on the preparation timetable:

    https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuSDKDays/Prep

If you are in a core app team, it might be a good idea to demo the
progress of your app so far. We could either do it as a 5 minute
lighning talk, as a 15-minute demo, or as a 1h session. Would any core
app devs be up for it?

Looking forward to seeing your cool sessions in there!

Cheers,
David.

--
David Planella