Re: Call for SDK Days speakers next week

Hello everybody,

On 08.03.2013 17:51, David Planella wrote:
> Do you have an application you'd like to show, a technology you'd like
> to talk about, or a quick lightning talk with demos?
>
> Just add your name to the list and pick a slot on the preparation timetable:
>
>     https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuSDKDays/Prep

the timetable is filled up now and you can find it here:

	https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuSDKDays

That said, we're still looking for folks who want to show off their app
or what they worked on in our round of lightning talks (Friday, 15th
March, 20:00 UTC).

This is a great opportunity to show off your work, attract new
developers to your project and also inspire new app authors.

Please consider adding yourself to the wiki page mentioned above.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Have a great day,
 Daniel

--
Get involved in Ubuntu development! developer.ubuntu.com/packaging
Stay up to date: follow @ubuntudev on identi.ca/twitter.com/facebook.com