About WhatsApp implementation for Ubuntu phone

Hello,

My name is Tarek, I'm author of Yowsup, and WhatsApp clients on N9 and BB10
(Wazapp and OpenWhatsapp). It's great to see you guys already working on a
client for Ubuntu phone, which happens to be also based on Yowsup. I don't
know if you are aiming for a standalone UI, or only a telepathy plugin.
Although a telepathy plugin would integrate nicely with the system, I think
it would however force dropping some main features in WhatsApp, for
instance, display of receipts for sent and delivered messages. And that's
why I went for a standalone UI on meego/harmattan even though it ships with
telepathy. Perhaps a combination of both, a plugin, and a UI could work
together? Anyway, I'm writing to you, in case you need any help using the
library or writing a UI. If you're going for a complete UI, Wazapp is
already in QML, and I can port it to use Ubuntu Components. So please let
me know.

Best Regards,
Tarek