Re: About WhatsApp implementation for Ubuntu phone

Yeah well telepathy itself could be supporting everything, but I guess it
would be Ubuntu's telepathy client limitations, right? I haven't tried it,
but I mean I haven't seen a telepathy client (yet) which displays delivery
receipts (even when telepathy itself supports it). Same case for displaying
contacts' "last seen at" and group icons. And these are only a few thing on
top of my head. Also what about Emoji support?  I released BB10 client like
4 days ago and already getting a lot of complaints for not supporting Emoji.