Re: ubuntu_chroot will cause power off device [SOLVED]

On 03/14/2013 09:23 PM, Petr Bláha wrote:
I have found cause of my problems and thank to ogra I have found
solution to this.

Where was problem? In small size of partition used for /data mount
point. So I have changed partition to another one and auto power off is out.

We have "working" port of UT for Toshiba AC100.

Cool, it might help then once we improve the flashing script to identify if the partition has enough space available.

Just for curiosity, how large is your /data?

Thanks!
--
Ricardo Salveti de Araujo