Re: [Design/UX/Apps] Ubuntu behaviour factors

Yes, you answered all my questions.
and I agree.

-----Original Message-----
From: Michał Sawicz <michal.sawicz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2013 22:28:16
To: Shane Guignard<shaneguignard@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: rdvLaunchpad@xxxxxxxxx<rdvlaunchpad@xxxxxxxxx>; <ubuntu-phone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Ubuntu-phone] [Design/UX/Apps] Ubuntu behaviour factors

W dniu 15.03.2013 22:02, Shane Guignard pisze:
> Monitor HDMI input? or user Selectable upon hook up. GoTo PC mode or
> remain in Handset mode.
> If on tablet run tablet with touch.
>
> How is it that we plan on communicating the to a PC.? HDMI with
> Bluetooth peripherals or USB dock?

Not sure I got all of your questions right, but here goes:

Obviously monitoring events for video /outputs/ will be one part of the
story. Whether we'll display a dialog to choose the mode - we'll have to
see, but preferably we'd just go to the one making more sense, or the
one previously selected, if any.

If you're asking about connecting peripherals to the device - it will
depend on the device itself, but all modes should be supported.

Michał Sawicz <michal.sawicz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Canonical Services Ltd.