Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2013 22:54:19 +0000
From: ryanteck@xxxxxxxxx
To: thatguruguy@xxxxxxxxx; ubuntu-phone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Ubuntu-phone] How to enable Mouse Cursor?

Some phones and tablets such as the nexus 7 allow for USB adaptors for keyboards and mice.
On 15 Mar 2013 22:49, "John Nelson" <thatguruguy@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I understand how a cursor is useful for the desktop, since you otherwise don't know where you're actually pointing. I'm having a hard time imagining the benefit of having one in the mobile interface. How is the mouse cursor useful to have on a phone or tablet? I'm not saying that it's NOT useful, I'm just trying to understand how it would be useful.