Subject: Re: [Ubuntu-phone] [Design] Design weekly
From: calum.pringle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2013 11:09:13 +0000
CC: ubuntu-phone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: jskandhari@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hey Jskandhari,
Great thinking, that's the direction we want to go in, very much fitting with the "can I wear the same coat as yesterday?" user scenario. I think that's a really useful! There's a very small pair of sunglasses in that sketch; although it could stand out more!!!
Calum

On 18 Mar 2013, at 10:50, ɈɐȿϞƐęţ ṧḯṋפԋ Ҝалɗɧɑɤɨ wrote:Hi Calum,

While I went through the design sketch. It came to my mind can we have suggestive pointers - such has If its Sunny SPF30 would be advisable, or if its Rainy Rain-coat or if windy covered hair along with what the temperature is going to be on the most traveled route ( Feels like ) . Intuitive Like Google Smart Cards.

Regards
Jskandhari