[Design] Design weekly

Hey all,

This week has been the week of the Clock app - check out our blogpost!

We’ll be following up on your questions soon. Next week should give us time to get our teeth sunk into the Weather concept; we had some fun with paper prototypes today which we will share later!

Feel free to ask us anything about the App Design Guides or the core utility designs on this mailing list and on the ubuntu-touch IRC channel.

Hope you all had a great weekend,

Till next time,

Canonical Design Team.

----
Useful design nicknames in the ubuntu-touch IRC channel

Calum Pringle : ckpringle
Mika Meskanen : mesq
Christina Li : christina
---
Weekend reading

Four days of foursquare checkins in one minute
Something that caught our eyes via Fastcodesign

The Lego story
For when the going gets tough - design inspiration.

What it’s like to get online after 25 years in prison
Fascinating story via Mashable

Follow ups