Re: Addressing the lack of Trademark License for YouTube, Twitter and Facebook Core Apps

Read the list, there are actual Facebook/Twitter/Youtube apps being
developed: https://lists.launchpad.net/ubuntu-phone/

Having a link in the Ubuntu Phone image to the corresponding service is
certainly not infringing, and that's not the issue that was raised here.

Also, personally, I don't quite like the idea in the "Thoughts on the
> newsreader" thread.

Well, argument your oppinion...

Zisu Andrei