Re: Addressing the lack of Trademark License for YouTube, Twitter and Facebook Core Apps

On 03/18/2013 08:06 PM, Zisu Andrei wrote:
Read the list, there are actual Facebook/Twitter/Youtube apps being
developed: https://lists.launchpad.net/ubuntu-phone/

Having a link in the Ubuntu Phone image to the corresponding service is
certainly not infringing, and that's not the issue that was raised here.

For the core apps they need a proper review before incorporating them at Ubuntu. And by proper I mean reading all the guidelines and legal statements individually per app doing the support for the service.

We don't want the app itself to be called as twitter or facebook, but instead saying it provides access to the twitter/facebook services, which is fine.

Ricardo Salveti de Araujo