Re: Changelog for Daily Images

On 03/21/2013 11:31 PM, Henrique Santos Fernandes wrote:
    We do have a script which anyone could use against our PPA, which
    would help, but I understand that saving at least the changelog
    files might be useful.

    Will check if we have any specific place where we could publish that.

Where can i get this script?

https://code.launchpad.net/~rsalveti/+junk/launchpad

$ ./generate-ppa-changelog.py --help
usage: generate-ppa-changelog.py [-h] [-d YYYYMMDD] [-s SERIES] -t TEAM
                                 [-p PPA] [--version]

Print Changelog for a PPA

optional arguments:
  -h, --help            show this help message and exit
  -d YYYYMMDD, --date YYYYMMDD
                        start date to probe for changes
  -s SERIES, --series SERIES
                        ubuntu series to look for changes (default: natty)
  -t TEAM, --team TEAM  launchpad team that owns the PPA
-p PPA, --ppa PPA ppa name to probe the changelog (default: first PPA)
  --version             show program's version number and exit

If no argument is given, it will probe all the changes for the default series.

$ ./generate-ppa-changelog.py -s quantal -t phablet-team -p ppa -d 20130317
Changelog for phablet-team's ppa PPA (series quantal) since 2013-03-17 00:00:00

 brcm-patchram-plus (0.1.1-0phablet1) quantal; urgency=low

   * Initial release to Ubuntu.

-- Mathieu Trudel-Lapierre <mathieu-tl@xxxxxxxxxx> Tue, 19 Mar 2013 17:21:15 -0400

 gallery-app (0.0.62) quantal; urgency=low

   [ Guenter Schwann ]
   * Fixes for the rename to gallery-app
   * Fixes for the UI tests
   * Prepare for SDK package change