Re: Frequency of CyanogenMod syncs?

I guess not. Furthermore I assume we already have the latest Android 4.2.1
codebase from CM-10.1.
Actually, upgrading to 4.2.2 wouldn't be that clever, because we would
loose the ability to use usb debugging using adb before the first actual
boot.
The new security handling in 4.2.2 forces you to manually whitelist your
PC's RSA access key on your device to be able to use the android debug
bridge.

It should be possible to disable that annoying security mechanism in Ubuntu
Touch if we want to upgrade to 4.2.2 though.