Re: Is there anyone on Google Plus

On 03/22/2013 01:55 PM, Sergio Schvezov wrote:
On 03/22/2013 01:30 PM, Keith Myers wrote:

Hello Ashley,
I am active on Google Plus, no doubts about that.

I am also having the same issue with the latest nightly, I am
investigating the cause but I can replicate it on both my Nexus 7 and
Nexus 10. ADBD still seems to be running, so this means that it is
"Booting" but there is no display. Hopefully this is a temporary
setback that will be fixed when the next nightly build runs.

Today's build came out broken due to a misshap in the ubuntu session
manager.

To fix either apt-get update && apt-get upgrade after adding
ppa:phablet-team to you sources.list or wait for the next build to come
out (it's currently in the oven).

The following will also fix the behavior, in case you don't have network access:
$ adb root
restarting adbd as root
$ adb shell
root@android:/ # ubuntu_chroot shell
root@localhost:/# su - phablet
phablet@localhost:~$ mkdir -p .ubuntu-session/logs

A newer image should be available in ~2 hours.

Ricardo Salveti de Araujo