Re: Addressing the lack of Trademark License for YouTube, Twitter and Facebook Core Apps

On Fri, Mar 22, 2013 at 10:17:15PM +0100, Gilbert Röhrbein wrote:
> It is so silent. Is there an open issue now? Are the core app
> maintainers handle it? Is there a decision? I don't get it.

So far, Twitter Core App has been cancelled due to negotiations with
Twitter. So, disappointingly, official twitter app will be a browser
pointed at m.twitter.com.

Facebook app is still on until we hear different from Facebook, but no
matter what happens, Gwibber is full steam ahead.